London Bubble is a community-based theatre company located in Rotherhithe, making theatre involving people of all ages aiming to build community, develop wellbeing and create dynamic and involving new theatre.
The charity is now recruiting new Ttustees to join its board, chaired by Sir Simon Hughes. London Bubble are particularly keen to address the following skills-gaps
1. Fundraising, especially with experience of individual giving and legacy giving
2. Young people’s wellbeing, including arts, youth justice and employment
3. Knowledge of how schools work
4. Digital engagement and its role both in making theatre and marketing it
5. Knowledge and/or experience of Arts for Health initiatives from a Health or Social Care perspective.
More details on http://londonbubble.org.uk/jobs/