Thames Clippers has warned passengers to expect disruption to the ferry service between Nelson Dock at Rotherhithe and Canary Wharf next week due to lower than usual tides.
In an email to customers, the ferry operator said:
Please be advised that low tidal conditions are predicted 21st August – 25th August which may cause disruption to the RB4 Doubletree Docklands Ferry service at the following times:
- 21st August 2017: 2040-2200
- 22nd August 2017: 2131-2251
- 23rd August 2017: 2216-2336
- 24th August 2017: 1020-1140 and 2250-0010
- 25th August 2017: 2330-0050
We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.