- This event has passed.
Saturday 20 September 2014 @ 10.00am - 5.00pm
Get on your bike or put your best foot forward to raise money for London’s places of worship. Enjoy access to splendid religious buildings across London and raise money to protect our heritage.
Walkers, cyclists and public transport users are sponsored to visit as many places of worship as they can on the day. All the money raised goes to help keep these buildings open and in community use.
Local churches taking part (open to visitors 10am-5pm)
- 57. St Mary Magdalen, Bermondsey – Bermondsey Street, SE1 3UW
- 58. St Anne Bermondsey – Thorburn Square Bermondsey Southwark SE1 5QA
- 59. St James Bermondsey – Thurland Road Bermondsey Southwark SE16 4AA
- 60. Finnish Church in London- 33 Albion Street Rotherhithe SE16 7HZ
- 61. St Mary the Virgin, Rotherhithe – St Marychurch Street Rotherhithe SE16 4JE